Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
• Owner: Bevilud S.L.
• Registered office: AVDA JOSÉ GARCÍA BERNARDO, Nº 998. URB. EL RINCONÍN, 31, 33203-GIJON
• CIF: B52551843
For what purposes do we process your data?
BEVILUD, will process the user's data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
• Manage your registration as a user in the store owned by BEVILUD (www.bevilud.com). However, in any case, the user must verify and validate their registration on each of the platforms by entering their username and password through consent.
• Manage the contracting of products and/or services made through the Website, as well as the corresponding invoicing and shipping.
• Periodically send (via email, post and/or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• To compile anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and activity carried out by users on the Website.
• To create a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• Comply with legally established obligations.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by BEVILUD at www.bevilud.com to carry out the registration of the user on the different websites is found in the consent of the interested party, requested in each case.
On the other hand, the management of the contracting of products or services through the Website, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, commercial and/or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the website and the preparation of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with BEVILUD, They are based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out such processing in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more of them, not affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of BEVILUD.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by BEVILUD (www.bevilud.com) to:
• The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
• Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests to unsubscribe from BEVILUD, in the store owned by them www.bevilud.com, opposing or revoking your consent. All of this is without prejudice to the fact that this period may be extended when you expressly authorise it or there are particular treatments derived from the contractual relationship that remain in force after said period.
What rights do you have in the event of processing of your data?
As the owner of the data, you can send us a letter to AVDA JOSÉ GARCÍA BERNARDO, Nº 998. URB. EL RINCONÍN, 31, 33203-GIJON or by e-mail to the address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed in BEVILUD .
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Obtain BEVILUD the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BEVILUD will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
• Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by BEVILUD, where appropriate.
• Request the portability of your data.
• Complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency when the interested party considers that the rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations have BEVILUD violated.
What is the origin of the data when it has not been provided by its owner?
In addition to the information you provide directly to us (e.g. via forms, etc.), we will obtain information about your browsing habits if you consent.
In the event that the data provided refer to natural persons other than the owner of the data, the latter shall declare that he has informed and obtained their prior consent for the processing of their data in accordance with the purposes set out in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the interested party is not the legal representative of the minor, he/she undertakes to obtain the express consent of the minor.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
BEVILUD will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: May 25, 2018