In some browsers, specific rules can be set to manage cookies per website, which offers a more accurate control on privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.
A 'cookie' is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored on the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the website.
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that 'cookies' may be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The user's login to keep the session active on the website.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches made on the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Social media connection data for users who log in with their Facebook or Twitter username.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and permanent cookies store the data on the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the website may use:
These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing the web parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing and storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the content layout selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They make it possible to tailor the content of advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data made by users.
|Control of the session and user registration while browsing the website.
|It allows you to store the customer's data to keep them logged in as well as the data in the cart.
|It lets us know the type of cookies that the customer accepted.
Third-party cookies may be installed on some websites to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
|Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rate
|It is used to distinguish users.
|It is used to distinguish users.
|Used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.
Managing cookies in your browser
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal:
To adjust cookie permissions in the Google Chrome browser :
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on the Content Settings button .
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser :
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu .
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy pane .
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust cookie permissions in the Internet Explorer 9 browser :
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu .
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Check the 'Cookies' box and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider control all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, clickOK.